WordPress Maintenance Plans
Why regular maintenance?
Constant maintenance of any site is crucial to avoid nasty surprises like a hacked website with down-ranking in Google and lost customers as a result. New weaknesses are constantly found and as they are fixed in new versions of the software your sites needs to be updated to avoid getting exploited.
Updating WordPress, your theme and plugins is just a matter of clicking the Update button? Yes and no. That can work, but in some cases there will be an incompatibility between different plugins, WordPress or your theme. The incompatibility might be of a nature that takes down your whole site and will need to get resolved before things can get back to normal. Are you the person who can resolve it? If not, we’re here to help!
Please check our website maintenance plans below and do contact us if you have any questions.
Our pricing is very affordable for any serious business who needs help with the technical issues of running a website.
BasicBasic business site
- All Software Updated (WP, themes, plugins)
- Full Backup
- Basic test after Updates
- All features of Basic
- Staging Site
- Plugin Conflict Resolution, max 30 min
- Indepth Test Cases after Updates
GoldE-commerce or membership site
- All features of Basic+Silver
- Staging Site With Signoff Before going Live
- Security Check with Malware Scan
- Basic SEO Issue Check
- Speed Check
- Mobile Friendliness Check
- Server Check
- Summary Report
What happens after I've made an order?
If we accept working for you we will ask for ftp or webpanel access to the site.
The setup phase is as follows:
- We go through the technical aspects of the site
- We correct any obvious errors (security, SEO etc)
- We install reliable backup and security systems
- We setup monitoring of uptime and SEO issues
- We update any out of date software
- Based on our findings we may make suggestions on how you can improve the site